Saturday, December 21, 2013

As Our Breath Hangs In The Still Air








Old Navy Parka
Hat c/o H&M
French Connection for Sears Jacket
Scarf (gift)
American Eagle Outfitters Waxed Jeans and Blouse
Leather Cowboy Boots (thrifted)
Elephant Bag (thrifted)

I don't get affected by the lack of real sunlight during the winter but after nearly a month of twilight-y light, getting a few rays of actual sunshine felt amazing.   The warmer weather and the sunshine feels so wonderful, I go outside and I just feel a huge burst of energy. (Good for the never ending chore of firewood!)  


5 comments:

  1. Firewood forever! The light looks beautiful. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the picture with the sunlight peeking through is beautiful :)

    katattack2000.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your bag! And the sunshine in these photos looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That scarf is awesome and so is your adorable little hat! So cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)