Thursday, November 21, 2013

Winter in all of it's Simplicity





Herman Kay Coat (thrifted)
Fur Scarf (thrifted)
Denim shirt (thrifted)
rag & bone Jodhpurs (ebay)
Naturalizer Boots (thrifted)

Eh, lost the light.  the sun is setting about 3:30 now but it starts getting dark about three.   We still have another month until Solstice where the sun starts setting later and we get some of our daylight back.   Other than that, not much to say about this outfit, it's simple and practical.  (Heh, I typed piratical the first time around.  That would be an awesome outfit.)   I'm mostly just shoveling snow and chopping firewood, it's the chore that never ends.

3 comments:

  1. Shoveling snow & chopping firewood = great workouts! Keeps the heart thumping in the dead of winter, haha!

    I bet that fur scarf is really warm. I knitted a cowl last year and it works great but that fur must be a great insulator!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple and yet its the simple touches that make this outfit have a subtle fashionability. I love that furry scarf!

    Enter to win a $50 or $30 coupon to Oasap!
    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the closeup on your snowy boots, and that stole! I need to thrift some fur soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)