Monday, November 4, 2013

Weary Wanderer










Cardigan (thrifted)
Scarf (Christmas gift)
Old Navy Tee
rag&bone Leather Pants (ebay)
Seychelles Boots
Leather Bag (thrifted)
American Eagle Outfitters Necklace, Etsy Bird Skull Pendant

At the time I was taking these pictures, some people wandered down to the other side of the river on the cutest, fuzziest ponies ever.  I wanted to hug those ponies so badly but then I'm a serial pony hugger, just ask poor Merrylegs.  He's resigned to it now but that might be because everyone wants to hug him, even my brothers when they come over have to go out to the corral and hug him.   Fuzzy ponies, who can resist that?

7 comments:

  1. Haha, I think everyone out there would be fuzzy ponie huggers :-D I'm a serial hugger of everything so... :-D
    You are so stunningly beautiful! The hair color is so vivid here! I love the comfy cardi and of course my favorite scarf *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. PONIES! But about the clothes. . . rich fall colors x creamy white is to die for. By the way, your skin is beautiful! I hadn't consciously noticed that until now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is just so perfectly "fall"! I love the mix of pattern between your cardigan and scarf. This cardigan just looks so cozy and cute too. Gorgeous pictures, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never hugged a pony but I feel like I am missing out, now.
    That cardigan is a great find, too! I love how you paired it all up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OooOoooooh, this cardigan! I want it! *_*
    I can't believe you thrifted it, I'm so jealous. That'd be such a score!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)