Monday, November 25, 2013

To The Woods








Herman Kay Coat (thrifted)
Isabel Marant for H&M Scarf c/o H&M
Vest (thrifted)
Anne Klein Cashmere Sweater (thrifted)
Nine West American Vintage Pants
Fergie Boots

Man, it was dumping snow the day I took these pictures.  I'm thrilled that we got so much snow right before the cold, the snow helps insulate the pipes and the septic system and keeps everything from freezing up.  Last year we got maybe an inch of snow before going into crazy cold and everyone's pipes and spetics broke, I know there's was quite a few of us worrying about the same thing happening this year!

We built this little fort with the kids this past summer, it held up pretty well during the wind storm and we'd ended up only having to rebuild part of one wall.  Most of the snow's blown off of it by now but it was pretty darn cute there for a little bit, seeing the kids and the dog playing in it.

4 comments:

  1. amazing..you're a true fashion blogger..love your look
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything holds up through the cold! *crossed fingers* And Katie, I've said this before, but your posts always remind me of some cool brand's lookbook :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Alaskan background =) I love ur hat & coat!
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)