Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Through Blue Tinted Glasses








 Jones Jeans Wool coat (thrifted)
Old Navy Striped Top
J.D.Hook Silk Scarf (thrifted)
Rewash Jeans
Mia2 Leather Heels (thrifted
Fossil Leather Bag (thrifted)

It feels like the blue tint is rather prevalent in the pictures as of late, it's that time of year where the sun just barely rises above the horizon and while there's light, we're not getting very much direct sunlight.  I took these pictures at 1:00 pm and as you can see, the sun's fallen pretty low in the sky.

 I really have so little to say tonight, it's been one of those weeks where I cant even hardly remember my name at this point.  I already typed up a post and was ready to publish it when I realized I'd already posted those pictures.  Yikes, behind the ballgame there Katie.   It's suppose to slow down, work's a little quieter now and after the holidays, it'll be just back to the daily grind of firewood, firewood, firewood.  Yeah, it's worse than laundry, it really is the chore that never ends.   The shed can never be full enough although I feel lucky,one of my friends goes through 25 cords of firewood during the winter!  I know, the thought of it makes my back hurt....





4 comments:

  1. I feel the same lately with my posts - not knowing what to say!
    Ah well, your photos speak for yourself.
    Love the striped sweater and your print scarf <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, Alaskan chores are the worst :D And I'm complaining about dusting, sheesh!
    Adore the scarf <3 We don't have much light here either -__-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firewood. . . wow. I can't imagine. I don't even know how much a cord is! You're looking real professional in a blazer and heels, Katie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)