Sunday, November 24, 2013

Mr. Blue








Wool Hat
Herman Kay Wool Coat (thrifted)
Jones Jeans Wool Blazer (thrifted)
Talbots Sweater (thrifted)
American Eagle Outfitters Jeans
Seychelles Boots
Fossil Leather Bag (thrifted)
Fur Scarf (thrifted)

Everything looks so blue when the sun starts to fade, I think I need to start wearing some hot pink to throw in a little color contrast!  This sweater is quickly becoming a staple in my wardrobe., I thrifted it brand new just a little while ago but wow, do I wear it a lot.  Id been looking for the so called "perfect white winter sweater" that apparently doesn't really exist or so I thought until I found this one.  It's soft, it fits through the shoulders but has just a little slouch to it and it's machine washable.

So there, proof that fashion nirvana awaits thee at the thrift store.

4 comments:

  1. Yeeeaaaahhhh hot pink! I definitely need to go thrifting soon =) I love that fur stole--makes anything look luxe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the world looks like some kind of photo filter has been applied. I bet that looks amazing at sunset with all the colours shining on it. I'm also well impressed with those massive heels in the snow. You have some serious winter style girl. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yes, the sun can be a frustrating factor in taking photographs in the winter... but then the summer comes along and you get to make up for lost time. :)

    I was thinking about stepping outside of my comfort zone and getting a white (or close to white) sweater. Bright colors throw me off, but I might embrace them more. Thanks for the inspiration as always! (and wearing those heels in the snow? I scared! you rock it though!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, you got some amazing thrifted stuff!! and I can't tell you how much I love those boots! I've been looking for a similar pair for awhile and those are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)