Friday, November 15, 2013

Bridge Over Troubled Waters



Me and Izzy ooohing over a cute dog.








Calvin Klein Wool/Cashmere Coat (thrifted)
Wool Hat
Silk Scarf (thrifted)
Lucky Brand Blouse (thrifted)
Paige Denim Jeans (thrifted)
Marc by Marc Jacobs Bag (consignment)
rag and bone "Harrow" Boots (ebay)

I'd gotten this purse from one of our local consignment stores, it was at a really low price for being pretty much brand new, there was a sale and I'd been saving up my consignment money.  I paid just a tiny bit out of pocket for it and I've been really happy to finally have a little bit of color in my purse collection.  (Heh, it's mostly browns and black!  Not a huge variety there.)  It's also large enough to pack my little laptop and it can be worn as a cross body which it what I lean towards in a purse, I lose my purses by setting them down otherwise! (I have done this many times, it's a great way to get your heart rate up.)  


4 comments:

  1. I love that purple purse! It's just so. . . purple =P And the picture of you and Izzy is super cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww too cute! You two both look great! :D
    I heard that school was cancelled in Fairbanks via the news. Lucky kids! Haha.
    I love that purse! I recently found a dark green leather purse for really cheap and it has all kinds of pockets and zippers. (My criteria)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, that is the worse feeling in the world! That's happened to me too many times and I always have to frantically scramble backtrack my steps to find my bag. That's why I like these types of bags too. So easy to hold on to :)
    I love this purple one, its the perfect splash of color on top of your lovely neutral layers!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)