Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Woodland Discord














Vintage Leather Jacket (now a vest, thrifted by my grandma)
Loft Sweater (thrifted)
Free People Dress (thrifted)
Dooney and Burke Bag (thrifted)
American Eagle Outfitters Boots and Necklaces
Icing Ring

This would have been the sickest leather jacket of all time but for on thing - crazy, puffy, massive shoulders and sleeves.  It was so 80s it wasn't even funny.  I really love vests and I'd been on the lookout for a brown one so I did what any sane person would do, I got out the scissors, cut the sleeves off and stitched them up.  It's not perfect right now, I need to put a dart in along the sides but I was so excited to finally wear it that I tossed it on today.  So now, I've got the sickest leather vest.  Woot!

Lest you think Jack was adorable and sweet for all of his photo bombing.....
Pets man.

7 comments:

  1. You did a great job turning that into a vest! I couldn't tell!
    Curious question... what kind of camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaawww, need a puppy like that!!! ^_^ So adorable!

    I think the vest looks awesome. I had the same troubles with a black leather jacket I got. It had the most ugliest sleeves :D
    Love the color of the booties and how it matches the vest too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo in love with your outfit and the place and the season!!<3
    omg,these photos are so amazing... they made me a good feeling:)
    a hot and tea mood if you know what i mean!
    pay me a visit?
    http://thatswhywesmile.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the warm tones here, and those boots, oh my goodness :) Sorry I'm so slow with sending you a package, have faith! lol

    <3 Megan
    http://kiddotv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, puppy!!! You look good too, haha :) As has been said, I couldn't tell the vest had been modified!

    I think this outfit kind of epitomizes your "woodman femme" style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Correction - you've got the TWO sickest leather vests!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)