Saturday, October 19, 2013

Whimsies of The Heart










Gap Cardigan
Elizabeth and James Silk Dress (ebay)
Leather Belt (thrifted)
Scarf (Christmas Gift)
Leather Clutch (thrifted)
Seychelles Heels

58 degrees.

Oh yeah baby, those tights were coming off today.  It was actually too warm for the cardigan but then the wind started up and that did get just a bit chilly.  Let's all give that Pineapple Express a hand and hope maybe that'll persuade it to stick around all winter.  I'm kinda fond of that warm weather!

Other than that, I tried to take pictures at the run down (well, fallen down at this point) house but I sort of ran out of time and didn't quite get the pictures I had in my mind.  I suppose that means I need to go back and give it another try.

5 comments:

  1. A balmy 58 degrees? Haha, enjoy your tights free day!
    I love this gorgeous scarf you're wearing Katie, it definitely steps up this outfit :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. 58 degrees is great at this time of year! Soak it up while it lasts! I know I am. ;)
    Your outfit looks great! Love those shoes! Seychelles are wonderful, I can't wait to get a pair someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reaaally love this whole look! The scarf, dress, cardi, shoes are such amazing pieces and put together make a perfect Autumn outfit! ^_^

    Tell me something, what do you consider warm? Because I bet it's different from what I consider to be warm weather :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks beautiful! I love the filmy multi-layer skirt, and what a gorgeous pashmina!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the combination and the way how you wear scar :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)