Thursday, October 24, 2013

We All Get Lost








MichaelMichael Kor Cardigan (thrifted)
Anne Klein Cashmere Sweater (thrifted)
American Eagle Outfitters skirt
Coach Leather Bag (thrifted)
Leather Studded Boots (thrifted)
Pendants (thrifted)
Silver Rings


This long cardigan was one of those thrifted items that I settled for.  I've been looking for a long, flowy cardigan to go with my outfits and I thought this one would be perfect.  I've ended up not wearing it that much because I don't really like how it layers and it's just not quite what I was looking for.     I think a chiffon, knee length kimono wrap is what I'm really looking for, just something really breezy to throw on over a dress or a top and jeans and this top just doesn't quite do the job.  Thrifting mistakes, they happen to us all.

Unless you're a thrifting queen in which case, I tip my (non-existent) hat to you.

5 comments:

  1. I HAVE THIS SAME SKIRT!!!
    Sorry, just got a little excited. Haha, I haven't worn it out yet, but I love the tribal design and colors :)
    Plus, you just inspired me on how to wear it!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the combo of printed skirt + printed tights. I dunno, it just really works well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It may not be the exact one you were looking for, but the cardigan is beautiful nonetheless! You paired it great with the skirt and stockings. It looks super frosty there! It snowed a little bit this morning in Anchorage but it didn't amount to anything actually visibly accumulating on the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the way you put this together!
    xx, Vanessa

    Check out my new Online Boutique... Wool+Rose!
    www.woolandrose.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the cardigan, been looking for one alike myself! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)