Sunday, October 27, 2013

Don't Stray From the Light







Old Navy Coat
Free People Sweater (thrifted)
Leather Pants (now leather shorts - thrifted)
MIA2 Loafers (thrifted)
Leather Clutch (thrifted)
American Eagle Outfitters Necklace
Crystal Pendant and Etsy Bird Skull Pendant

Well, I learned something.  It doesn't matter if you check yourself in the mirror, when you take pictures your bra lines with show up in soft sweater.  This drives me crazy, you can't see it in rl life but wow, do the undergarment lines ever show up in pictures.

Or maybe I just need a new bra.  Those are nice, I think they make these fancy, "no lines, tee shirt bras" now.  (I joke, I'm not that far behind on the times,  I just need to go shopping.)



4 comments:

  1. Haha, I totally didn't even notice your bra lines until I read your description! Until then all I could think was, "What an awesome sweater!"

    I really like that last picture. The light was just perfect for this photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahaha, I had to scroll back up to see the bra lines! What I was thinking about before that is how nice those leather shorts are. Did you hem them as well as trimming?

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a background! I wish we had some sunshine here but the situation is pretty hopeless in that department. they did say a storm is coming though so at least something, haha. anyway, my favourites are those photos with the doggie. you know I adore dogs. by the way, you look fabulous in neutrals. those shorts are the coolest and so is your clutch. sometimes I dream about Alaskan thrift stores. crazy, right? :D

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hate it when it happens!!! And I hate wearing those strap around bags, that squish my boobs and makes them look like two balls, damn annoying! :D

    But I do love this cozy sweater! It looks so fuzzy and warm, and that hat is the cutest, looks great with the pixie ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)