Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Break This Heart Of Mine






Lucky Brand Cardigan (thrifted)
Lace Dress c/o H&M
Heels (thrifted)
Dooney and Burke Bag (thrifted)
Leather Belt (thrifted)
Urban Vibe Claw Pendant

This dress again. :)

I love this dress even though I realize it's meant to be worn by some six foot tall, leggy model and it does hit at an awkward length on short me but I don't think everything in our closets need to be flattering and make us look ten pounds thinner and six inches taller.  Sometimes there's nothing wrong with being short and just wearing a really pretty dress.

This weather, can it just go on for forever?  Please?  I promise I'll start using those energy efficient light bulbs that cost a small fortune if this amazing autumn could just go on all winter.  Phhht, who needs snow?  (Um, if it's going to be -50 below though, snow would be nice.  Lots and lots of snow please.)  

New thing people, begging God through blogging.   Or am I suppose to do that on twitter, would that be the appropriate heavenly platform?  Maybe I need to be retro and go back to good old LiveJournal.  (Or Homestead, who remembers that gem?)


8 comments:

  1. Lol I believe God has His own Twitter account now, so try that :P
    And ah man, I really love this dress! Its so boho pretty, especially since you got it photographed amidst a reddish field. SO PRETTY!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are perfect! So pretty :)

    <3 Megan
    http://kiddotv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha yes, go check out God's Twitter account. I hear that he is pretty snarky!
    Oh my goodness, I DO remember Homestead. What about Expages? Do you remember that? (Feeling so old)
    Your outfit matches the wonderful tranquil fall scenery! Love it!
    (Wear what you love) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the dress looks awesome on you, the hell with those skinny models. Adore the warm cardi and bag, it gives it kind of a vintage vibe.
    We're having a great weather here too, so weird O_o I'm preparing for the worst, because I think that too good is never good :D
    And btw, energy efficient light bulbs are actually very useful, too damn expensive for us too, and we need like 10 of them, because we have the most stupidest lightning in our apartment :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look like a dream in that pretty lace dress and cardigan! I love the creamy color palette. And that last photo looks like something out of an old movie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your cardigan. I'm after pieces with a bit of structure and this one's is slightly reminiscent of blazers, while remaining firmly in sweater territory.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)