Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A Passing Moment's Worth




Old Navy Parka
Fred Meyer Hat and Scarf
Free People Sweater (thrifted)
Rag&Bone Jodhpurs (ebay)
Madden Girl Boots
Coach Bag (thrifted)

Some days I just don't have time to take picture so here's a few outfits that I liked but didn't get many pictures of.



Sanctuary for Sears Jacket
Knit Cap
American Eagle Outfitters Tee Shirt and Necklace
Rewash Jeans
Seychelles Heels
Leather Bag (thrifted)

Hah, this is one of my sheds I need to fill with wood.  I've been going out with the chainsaw and a sled and spotting out all of the dead trees and taking them down, cutting them up and hauling them back to the house.  Let me tell you, hauling wood on a sled when there's no snow is a workout. (Actually, so is running the chainsaw, my back and arms are killing me.)

Only two outfits so I guess I lied a little.  To make up for that, here's some spooky pictures!  We carved out pumpkin the other day and because the kids wanted a spooky pumpkin, its a spooky pumpkin.  Izzy actually asked me to take pictures of her with it, she's quite the little ham in front of the camera!





I did nothing but take the pictures and lit the candles for some light, the rest was all her.  She had way to much fun with it and was pretty proud of her Halloween pictures.

2 comments:

  1. You look like Christmas in that red sweater! But wait, I'm getting ahead of myself. The Halloween-y pictures at the end are very seasonal and very spoOoOoky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pumpkins notwithstanding, your sweater conjured warm and fuzzy thoughts of Christmas in my mind. It's really pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)