Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A Leopard Doesn't Change Her Spots










Gap Leather Jacket (thrifted)
Kardashian for Sears Dress
Belt (thrifted)
Vintage Boots from my Grandma
AE Bracelets
Necklace c/o H&M

I love everything about this dress expect that it's a high-low hemline.  I wish so badly that it had a full skirt because then it would be THE PERFECT MAXI but no, those Kardashians had to screw it up.  Ugh, oh well, I still liked it enough to buy it last year although I kept running into difficulty on wearing it, just because of that high-low hem.  It makes the footwear choice more difficult than it would if it was either a short or a long dress, with the wrong shoes my legs end up looking shorter and stumpier than they already are.  It does look cute with sandels
and I wore it that way this summer, I was just a loser and didn't get pictures. (It happens.)

4 comments:

  1. this is probably my favourite outfit by you so far! really fantastic!
    and I love your pixie hair:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, what I like the most is the high-low hemline! You seem to be able to make it work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! I like the pairings you did with the accessories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh, I love this dress Katie! Aha, yeah, I agree, a high low hem is certainly pretty, but most of the time, I'd prefer a full on maxi length.

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)