Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The Nights Are Long And The Days Are Cold








Penddington Knit Cardigan (thrifted)
Old Navy Sweater (old)
Guess Jeans (thrifted)
MIA2 Loafers (thrifted)
Dooney and Burke Bag (thrifted)
Old Navy Glasses and Deer Ring
Knit Cap

Pretty cozy outfit for a cold day, I think that about sums this up.  I was trying to take a few more pictures and be all "artsy" when this happened....


WHAT IS THAT?!  It has six legs so I don't think it could be a spider but it sure looks like one, not to mention it was HUGE. I know I've mentioned it before but I am terrorifed of spiders.  Just thinking about them makes me shake and going to the pet store and seeing the huge spiders they have there, I can't even stand across the asle from them. (I know, they
can't get me but I've almost broken down into tears before trying to get close to those things.)  I'm scared to even goggle this thing because I don't like even seeing pictures of them.  Heh, I sound like a loser saying all of that and I've tried to get over this silly fear but no luck.

Getting back to my story though, I was taking that last picture, looked down and that leaf that it's on was brushing up against my leg.  There was a big of a freak out.

2 comments:

  1. Alaska must be incredibly beautiful because the settings for your pictures are always gorgeous! I just love this. Your outfit looks so cozy and cute too. I'm definitely loving the color of your cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, its a monster! What is that??
    Haha, glad you managed to get all your artsy photos in before discovering this thing.
    Also, the cozy green cardigan matching the green boat makes me happy :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)