Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Smokin' In The Boy's Room































American Eagle Outfitters Jacket
Faux Leather Tank
Old Navy Shorts
Fred Meyer Tights
Seychelles Boots
Salvatore Ferragamo Bag (thrifted)

Hah, no more bare legs and shorts.  From here on out, it's all about the tights.  (A serious bummer, I know.  Thanks a lot winter.)  I hope the snow and the really cold weather will hold off for a while, our fall usually only lasts a few weeks at most up here.  Then all of the leaves fall and everything looks really dark and grim until the termination dust falls and then it's just cold until April. (Or in our case this year, the very end of May.)

I'm not bitter, I promise.  It was just such a short summer this year, I need a little longer to thaw out before going back to the lovely -50 below.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy the fall while it lasts then!
    And you know, your short hair really suits you Katie. I can't get over it. It makes me want to try short hair!
    Love the riveted boots of course, and I like how the top has a peter pan color designed into it :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it! yes, i mean the outfit and the song. are you talking about the motley crue or the original, i can't remember the band who sang it, version? i wish we had a short summer. then again, i don't know that i'd like your winters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look totally badass in these pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)