Friday, September 6, 2013

Second Rate Pony



















































Old Navy Coat
Gap shirtdress (thrifted)
Payless Heels
Leather Duffle (thrifted)

It's not my favorite outfit and I think it's the shoes.  I hoped the lighter colored ones would work with the jacket and it looked okay in the mirror but not so in pictures.  I think darker ones would have worked better but at least that's the cool thing about taking pictures, you really do learn what works and what doesn't.  (Because that mirror is evil and it lies!)

7 comments:

  1. Hi Katie, I haven't been around blogland much or blogging at all lately and so I missed your 'haircut post'. I just want to tell you that I LOVE your haircut. It looks so chic, sophisticated and pretty one you. It really shows off your gorgeous features and looks super feminine. I hope you love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, its all about experimenting. Its through taking photos and documenting it you figure out what works :)
    I like the trench coat belted over this pretty dress though!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. If mirror lies then photographs are not so true to life as well. I think only the way you feel is important. If u are uncomfortable in this outfit, then no matter what mirror or people say))
    I personally like your coat, looks elegant and chic)

    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way lighter shoes look with dark tights, so this is really cute to me! I love love your white shirt dress paired with the tights too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh I been meaning on commenting on your new hairstyle...I love it. Fits you very well! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think the mirror is evil and it lies to me too. maybe it's a conspiracy? you still fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your post made me think of mirror face - the idea that you can make these beautiful faces into the mirror, but they never turn out when you try to do them into a camera. A blogger I know took to taking photos into a mirror for that very reason!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)