Saturday, September 14, 2013

Moose-y Delight





































Bebe Leather Jacket (consignment)
Elizabeth and James Silk Dress (ebay)
Leather Belt (thrifted)
Clarks Oxfords (thrifted)

Guess I'm on a roll with the second hand outfits.

The light is starting to fade quicker in the evenings, I miss the days of having broad daylight at 10 at night, now if I don't take pictures before 8, they're dark and grainy like these are.  (I really liked my outfit though and I guess that means I need to document it.  Makes perfect.)  I was snapping away with the camera when the mama and baby moose popped right out of the woods behind me, scaring the daylights right out of me and giving me more gray hairs.   After I made it back to the car I tried to get a picture of them but ended up with just moose butt. So cute.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you documented this outfit anyway! I adore this dress, its so lovely. The cut out back and print are gorgeous ;)
    Plus, a pretty dress and tough leather jacket? YES.
    Ahaha, oh man, glad you got away from the moose safely! I remember you telling us how dangerous they can be.

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool outfit! That leather jacket really compliments your new hair cut. I swear every time I see your hair I'm like, "time to chop mine!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures still look great even the low light. Remind me again what lens you use?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)