Saturday, September 14, 2013

Blue Jean Blues




















































Bebe Leather Jacket (consignment)
Old Navy Gray Tee
Guess Jeans (thrifted)
Leather Belt (thrifted)
Jessica Simpson Heels (thrifted)
Miachael Kors Leather Bag (thrifted)
J.d.Hook Silk Scarf (thrifted)

So with the exception of my beloved gray tee shirt, everything is second hand in my outfit today.   That's pretty awesome since I've been trying to have a blend of thrifted and nicer items that I've thought about so I have had a well rounded wardrobe that I really enjoy.  I do really enjoy tee shirts from Old Navy though, this one is about 3 years old and is still holding up pretty well.  Plus, it's gray and we all know I love a gray tee shirt.  And leather jackets.  And Scarfs.  And hats.

Hmmm, might have a problem there.   And yes, that's Jack in the background, wanting to go for a swim.  Some people just never learn.

6 comments:

  1. Those shoes are really stylish and I like the whole outfit in general. How beautiful is the area where you live, Alaska is incredible! Those photographs are adorable!
    Wish you a blessed day ahead!

    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cool! I absolutely love your leather jacket and those jeans look awesome on you. The scarf peeking out from under your jacket is perfect. I've definitely been loving your haircut too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That leather jacket is SO awesome! And seriously I can't believe that jack still wants to go swimming :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha about jack! katie, when i saw these photos i just thought model gorgeous, yes you. i think your wardrobe is exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, that dog has a short term memory, huh? Haha, that's kinda funny though xD
    Love this outfit Katie, I swear you can never go wrong with jeans and heels. Oh, and a good leather jacket of course!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. AH!! I want to own this outfit! Okay, I might be able to recreate something similar but the way it looks on you I won't be able to recreate. You look amazing. The colors of the scarf are perfect for fall and the jacket and belt go together so well. Also, those jeans make your legs look miles long.

    And dogs have the shortest memory ever about some things, don't they? But maybe that's why we love 'em :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)