Wednesday, August 14, 2013

You don't Hate The Road Unless You're Missing home























































American Eagle Outfitters Denim Jacket
Wool Hat from Mad Hatters
Banana Republic Silk Tank (thrifted)
Old Navy Shorts
Franco Leather Sandals
Vintage Leather Saddle Bag (garage sale)
Vintage rings via Flea Market
American Eagle Bangle

I finally found a place to take those stereotypical fashion-blogger-on-the-train-tracks-looking-morose pictures.  Check that one off the list, along with forlornly wandering through a field. (Missing the flower crown though.)  Next up, I need to buck up and get some Starbucks cups to hold!

I have to say I really like this outfit. I've been saying that a lot of my shorts outfits lately which is strange because I use to hate the shorts outfits I'd wear on the blog.  I think I'm finally starting to feel more comfortable in them(the crazy heat helps as well) and I think I've figured out how to style them in a way that feels natural to me.   I suppose wearing an awesome hat helps.

So there, awesome hats fix every outfit.


5 comments:

  1. Have you gotten new shorts recently? Maybe you just hated your old shorts!

    There is one set of train tracks near my apartment that I could use if I wanted, but they're still about a mile and a half away. Kind of out of my daily photo range! Do you typically take your photos at the beginning or the end of the day or just whenever you have the chance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hhahaha, great train shots :D I always love the ways you style such different pieces and make them appear meant for each other, loving the belt and bag too!

    My list of pretentious blogger places is too damn long :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, way to go, you are knocking out these fashion blogger locations like a pro! Can't wait for the Starbucks one ;)
    Love love looooove those print shorts girl, they are such a fantastic piece to style.

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. These shorts really are awesome. They have such a great summery print. I love how the denim shirt looks with them. And these train track pictures turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. where oh where is that flower crown? do you own one? this outfit is definitely all you. go on with your bad self. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)