Friday, August 23, 2013

There's A Bad Moon On The Rise














































Lace Dress c/o H&M
F21 Jacket (thrifted)
Dooney and Burke Bag (thrifted)
Jeffery Campbell Heels (second hand on ebay)
American Eagle Headband

I received a gift card from the kind people behind H&M's 50 States of Fashion, I've been saving my clothing money this past month for the kid's back to school shopping so it was a fun chance to go on a shopping spree. (Something I really don't get to do very often.)  I tried to apply my same method of shopping to my gift card and rather than buy a lot of little things, I choose to get a fewer big ticket items.  This dress is $69.95 on the website and it is gorgeous in person!  I've been watching for a dress of this style with the longer hemline and more of a crocheted lace and so far, everyone I've found has been really expensive.  This dress is stunning for the price, I'm really delighted with it.

These picture were crazy fun to take, the light was fading quickly so this is a natural representation of the light receding back.  I was thrilled with the mist and how nicely it showed up but I do still have a long way to go with shooting in low light conditions.


6 comments:

  1. uhm, how are you so perfect??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! I'm always trying to figure out how you take such insane gorgous pictures! Eventually i'm going to make it up to ypur level but until them i'll just drool over ypur beautiful landscape photography. (but seriously, you just made my day ypu talented lady you!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, the ones of you lying in the field were another one of your dream sequence photos. Just so lovely and perfect :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is amazing and I can totally see it with one of your leather jackets over it as well. With booties? Amazing.

    Also amazing? Your photography. Low-light shots are the hardest and you are making them look incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my God, how beautiful, you must have a really great camera. These photographs are so impressive and magical, you are a wonderful model. Well done!!!

    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool photos!! With your headband and ethereal lace dress you look like a bride nymph.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)