Saturday, August 31, 2013

Short Haired Girls don't Break Hearts

























































Hat c/o H&M
J.Crew Blazer (thrifted)
F21 Silk Dress (thrifted)
Fred Meyer Tights
Steve Madden Heels (second hand on ebay)
Leather Duffle (thrifted)

Long time, no see.  It's been a pretty busy week and I just haven't had enough energy or time to drive back to town to find wifi somewhere so it's been a lackluster week here on the blog.   Work's busy, no luck so far hunting for caribou or moose, Gunnar just started school and yeah, I think that's about it, aside from working to get the house ready for winter.   (Just to be a gushy-gushy mom for a moment, Gunnar had his first day of school and now it seems like he's all grown up.  He's pretty shy but he's been getting use to his classroom and now he's really enjoying it, I just can't believe he's old enough to go to school!  I took him clothes shopping last week and he's been so cute picking out his outfit each morning, he's such a deliberate little guy that he lays all of his clothes out and thinks about it before he makes a choice.  Pretty darn cute.)

Okay, all of that aside, I'm going to try to climb back on this pony and actually update this week and get back to everyone.  I've been so bad about that and I'm going to try to work on it this week.

Oh and this bag?  I can fit a KID in it.  I know, I tried.  And then they started putting each other in it and dragging each other around before they got the great idea of putting Jack in the bag which he actually thought was fun.  I got up this morning and he was curled up inside of it snoring away.   Kids and dogs, they're crazy.


6 comments:

  1. Oh, these photographs are so beautiful and atmospheric, I'm simply impressed. I've got to say that its such an exciting thong to see ur child going to school at the first time, after reading such posts I want some to become a mother too. Its really great.

    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute, chic look - very French gamine, and a great balance between feminine and boyish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heeey, great news for Gunnar, although I hated school :D I bet he's gonna love it.

    Whoa, that bag is enormous indeed, pretty cool! I love big bags, I have a lot of crap to put :D

    And just let me say, your pixie makes me smile every time, it's just an amazing hairstyle, you're sooooooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And just like that, you reminded me why fall is my favourite season for fashion. Love how you've transitioned a summery dress for the cooler temps. F21 makes silk dresses??!

    Loved the story of the bag-squatting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bahaha, oh man, a bag for carrying a kid around? Perfect for trips, right? ;) That is too funny! Oh, and your dog is so cute :D
    Love the fall ensemble you've got going on here. Your hat is perfect!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I envy you! Your Fall is so far already! :-) I gotta say how that haircut fits perfectly to you and the color... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)