Monday, August 5, 2013

Leopards and Elaphants


















































French Connection Silk Blouse (thrifted)
H&M Faux Leather Skirt (thrifted)
Elephant Bag (thrifted)
Seychelles Leopard Wedges
Sears Necklace, American Eagle Cuff

I hate taking pictures at this time of day, the light is so harsh it bleaches everything out and even in the shade its difficult to get consistent lighting.   I guess I shouldn't complain though, we're not that far away from having only two and a half hours of daylight so I need to take what I can get.

I actually really love this outfit, I'm slowly unpacking everything now that we have someplace to put it. Unfortunately everything is still wrinkled and I have no idea how to get wrinkles out of faux leather.  Maybe press it between two warm and damp towels?  Either way, pardon the wrinkles, I was just really excited to get stuff unpacked and see most of my wardrobe again!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats for unpacking more and more! Such a nice feeling to build up a new nest for your loved ones!

    P.S. I featured you on my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/haighthippy

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just think of the wrinkles at texture :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't help you with those wrinkles since I don't iron any of my clothes :P but maybe after washing they will come out? at least I think they will.. anyway, the skirt looks great on you and it goes beautifully with the reddish top.. and your bag. and those leopard loafers. actually it's one of those outfits where everything just matches perfectly. the shades, textures, accessories.. as I said, everything! gorgeous look, dear.

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe ironing over a slightly damp cloth? What does google say? I like the full-length zipper on the skirt and the V-shaped panelling; it elevates the skirt from something more ordinary. Great styling in this post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)