Tuesday, August 20, 2013

If I Had Two Dozen Roses....






































Vintage DVF Shirt (thrifted)
Joie Skirt (ebay)
Seychelles Heels
Salvatore Ferramago Handbag (thrifted)
Silver Cuff via Vendor at state fair

Really likes this outfit but hated the pictures.  It was another "I can't take a picture to save my life and I don't even have the inspiration to try cool picture so eh."   I can't even think of anything to say so how's that for boring?  Going for most interesting blogger of the year award and failing miserably.

Tomorrow I'm try a photo shoot on top of a fast moving train with a mongoose riding a tiger chasing me.  It might be a challenge with the tripod but you don't know until you try.

7 comments:

  1. Good luck with that shoot, I'm dying to see the results ;)
    Hahaha, oh man, don't worry about the off days Katie, you have way more spectacular days that more than balance it out!
    I really like this print skirt you're rocking, the flounce in it is evident even through photos :D

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are hilarious!

    And I totally feel you on failing at pictures. I feel like recently no matter where I stand the sun in thwarting me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your hair looks awesome! And yeah I hate picture days like that...but yeah, I can't wait to see your moving train/tiger/mongoose shoot :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha-ha-ha, i never noticed your ear piercings before. the short hair highlights them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gosh how well short hair suits you! it's pretty amazing I must say. and it brought out your cool ear stuff which is double cool ;)
    and then there is this emerald green shirt.. it's such an amazing shade and it goes wonderfully with your hair colour too. and what a cool skirt that is! the shape of it, the pattern, everything. well and I guess I will always love your bag because it's just too damn perfect, haha. good luck with your shoot btw! ;)

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man I love this outfit. Your green top looks so gorgeous on you. That color really suits you. I really like the fun print on your skirt too.
    I don't think I can express strongly enough how much I love your new hair cut either!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colour of your blouse is phenomenal on you, and your beautifully-styled coif gives this look a nice bit of edge. I'm trying to imagine this outfit with your longer hair, and I think it would come across more cutesy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)