Sunday, August 11, 2013

Come Along with Me





















































Old Navy Tee
Forever 21 Skirt (thrifted)
R2 Heels
Bag (gift)
J.D.Hook Silk Scarf (thrifted)

I've been meaning to take pictures by this field for a while, it's right along our road and it is stunning to drive by every day and see the flowers.  I'm lucky enough that my drive to work everyday is pretty scenic, I need to break out of my rut and start taking pictures along the way, it really is a pretty drive. (Unfortunately, almost mostly under construction.  I got stopped today for almost an hour altogether but they're suppose to start paving and wrapping up the project soon o the drive will start taking only 25 minuets as opposed to an hour or more.)

It's a really simple outfit and I know I wear this gray tee shirt a lot but gray tee shirts are just like that.  They work with everything and they scream "COME GET ME DIRT!" like a white tee shirt does.  (Or maybe I'm just the only one who can't keep her shirt clean past breakfast.)

6 comments:

  1. I just love that scarf! And a nice, comfy gray T shirt is the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again - JEALOUS OF WHERE YOU LIVE!
    Lol, this field is a gorgeous spot to get photos at, and you look dreamy and stylish as always <3
    That lacy skirt is oh so pretty, and are those floral print shoes? LUUUUV it

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm extremely jelly of your surroundings, you have the most amazing places, full vivid nature, not dirt and trash like my hometown :D
    Also, love the gray and black combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can keep my other clothes clean but not my white or otherwise light ones. I wear them once and they're dirty with a little tiny drop of something unknown (haha, okay, chocolate or something actually). I just can't help it. anyway, I just looove that scnenery and when I drive somewhere I always look for views like that. nature definitely gives us the best backdrops for our outfit shots, that's for sure. I also adore your skirt and shoes and scarf. such great and classy pieces!

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  5. You rock a t-shirt like no one else can. So keep on wearing it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)