Saturday, July 6, 2013

Field of Flowers






















































American Eagle Outfitters Jacket, Tee and Shorts
Silk Scarf (thrifted)
Liz Claiborne Handbag (thrifted)
Keds Shoes

Well, I just realized I was wearing all American Eagle.   (I cant help it, I wear this jacket all of the time and they do make a pretty nice tee shirt!)   I love all of the flowers around our property, it'sso nice to go out the back door and see all of them and not be like "yay...concrete and dog pop."   I just I really am a country girl.

I do want to applogize to everyone though.  I've really sucked for the past month on being a good blogging friend and I'm really failing at visiting and talking to everyone.  One of the reasons blogging is so fun is because of the community and the ties formed within it and I've really been lacking in being supportive or keeping up with those ties.  I'm really sorry to everyone about that and I do apologize so much if I've offended any of you with that.   I'm going to try to be better about that and I'll try to pop in when I can.  Thank you everyone so much for all of your support, it does mean a huge amount to me.

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful Photos! You look gorgeous :)

    Happy sunday <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries. Life understandably gets in the way of blogging. And more often than not, there's nothing exciting to post about LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miss Katie; adorable summer outfit!

    You know, Katie, we all need to take breaks from blogging and focus on our home or work lives sometimes. I do agree that the supportive blogging friendship that we make while blogging are lovely, and one of the main reasons for blogging daily....but sometimes life makes it hard to keep up. Hang tough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit!! it looks so comfy yet stylish!!

    lesleykim.blogspot.com

    LesleyKim

    ReplyDelete
  5. You shoot your photos in really beautiful locations :)

    katattack2000.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, everyone gets busy so don't worry 'bout it! Love this outfit though! The scarf is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man, don't worry about it. You have enough on your mind as it is!
    Have to say, this outfit is superb. Looks very sassy and at the same time casual. The white top and scarf in your hair are my favorite ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, you look hippie awesome with that head scarf! Haha, I totally want to copy this outift. The setting too...ah, perfection :)
    And don't worry about being a bad blogger. Not everyone has time to be so dedicated. Life happens, and we get busy. It's just nice to hear from ya every now and then :)

    Enter to win a Snoozer Loser pendant!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't worry. We all have times where we're bad bloggers. It took me like a month to catch up on reading all the blogs I regularly read. I still haven't gotten to new commenters! It's a lot of work!

    Anyway, I'm always in awe of your photo locations. The lighting here is so pretty. You look so cute and outdoorsy in this outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've been busy! You're forgiven :-) Especially now that you have amazing photo shoot locations right outside your door!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)