Sunday, July 14, 2013

Danger: Errant Branchs


 Yeah, apparently I now have a stick growing out of my head.  And so happy about it!

 Keeping an eye on that stick...
















































Fred Meyer Lace Top
Old Navy Cami
J.Crew Pants (gift)
Limited Belt
Jeffery Campbell Heels (second hand on ebay)
Hand Stitched Leather Handbag (thrifted)
Vintage Silver Ring, Icing Turquoise Ring

I'm trying to break out of my comfort zone and try a few things that I normally don't do style wise.  This pants are a little different for me, I don't normally wear really slouchy pants because I'm so short and that plus a butt can sequel a not so flattering look.  I kinda dig this though, it was a fun outfit.  I'm surprised I haven't worn a hole in this shirt yet, it's really been my go-to top this summer.


7 comments:

  1. You should definitely wear those pants more often. I'm a fan of slouchy, and even though I'm short too, I can't seem to stop wearing everything baggy :D Looking like a hobo is not a problem for me :D
    But you look very sophisticated, especially with your fancy-shmancy crochet top ^_^
    Don't worry about not commenting, just keep on posting because I love your posts ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know, I have a similar pair of pants. something new for me too but one day I discovered I had ruined them. I washed my pants several times but nothing. so I got myself a pair of so called domestic pants. anyway, your pants look great on you, Katie, believe me and enjoy them as long as you can ;) oh and what I also love about this look are your fierce shoes and brown leather belt and bag. great choice of accesories for sure!

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that top goes with everything so I can totally see why it's your go-to item!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! And I would wear that top a lot if I had it as well--so pretty! Yeah, I wouldn't normally wear loose-fitting pants either, but I think these are actually nice looking on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm curious to try some slouchy pants too - they look fabulous on you! I love your lacy top, it just goes with everything so effortlessly :)

    Enter to win a Snoozer Loser pendant!
    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. i completely dig it! you are the queen of texture mixing with lace, leather, the scarf...etc. bonus that you got those shoes on ebay. go katie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super well done on the slouchy pants! Seriously, it's looks nonchalant and yet thought-out at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)