Monday, June 24, 2013

Out for a Ride





















































Great Northwest Hat and Scarf
Banana Republic Crochet Top (thrifted)
American Eagle Outfitters Leather Belt
Old Navy Shorts
Keds Polka Dot Shoes
Dooney and Burke Handbag (thrifted)
Watch (Gift)
F21 Studded Bracelet, AE Cuff

It's a practical outfit today, dad and I worked on hooking up Merrylegs to the little pony buggy and driving him.  He was a pretty good pony about the whole thing and he looked terribly cute pulling the little cart around.  Afterwards I hopped up on Dollar and took him for a quick trail ride, it's always fun to just relax and just ride him with a halter and rope rather than tacking him up with a saddle and bridle.   He's got just the nicest, smoothest walk and canter so he's really a pleasure to ride bareback.







































I know, he's got just the cutest face, those ears are so big and adorable.  Ev took these pictures while I was walking around the paddock, it's really fun getting to ride bareback in the summer.

6 comments:

  1. Aw I wish my horse was big enough to ride :) Looks like such a fun day! Mac (my horse), looks amazing when he trots and canters...but put him near a cart (or any wheeled object for that matter) and he freaks out. So sad :( Awesome that Merrylegs pulls a cart though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photography is getting really good! I love love love that first photo especially!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that last photo! Such a great shot :)
    Also, a great, cute practical outfit. You are your scarves, woman. I need to invest in more!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never ridden a horse bareback! Was it hard to learn?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Practical, casual outfits are the best for summer weekends. This one is too cute:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)