Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Colder Weather
















Wool Cardigan (thrifted)
Old Navy Lace Shirt
F21 Dress (thrifted)
Fred Meyer Tights
J.D.Hook Silk Scarf (thrifted)
Leather Clutch (thrifted)
Leather Belt (thrifted)
Jeffery Campbell Heels (Ebay)
Icing Clock Necklace and Cameo Ring
AE Bracelets

Well, that's a few too many photos.  Maybe I can excuse it by saying that I do really, really like this outfit.  I wore this dress a while back in a similar way with a sweater over it and while I was thinking about turning it into a skirt, I took the straps off, re-positioned them and did a some little alterations and suddenly the dress is cute again.  I think it was the halter top style before that made me dislike the style of it but  man, I love it now.  It's one of my few successful  alterations job.

Anyways, still snowing like crazy but at least serious cloud cover makes for fantastic lighting.


13 comments:

  1. What a beautiful shade of green. I am always attracted to this shade of green in the colder weather. The snow makes for such lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pics..love your bag and your ring
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont blame you for all the photos, i LOVE this outfit too! I think my favorite bit is the dark green cardi with that scarf. or maybe it's the shoes with the tights. really i love it all

    xo Marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, those brown accessories are so awesome! love love love all three a lot but especially that clutch and your super fierce JC shoes. and once again I really like the layering. you're so good at this! the way you belt those actually quite simple outfits is my favourite. and the royal green shade of the cardi is so pretty. but winter still sucks. it really does. we have hope for some rain though so we'll see how it goes and when the snow will melt.

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really, really like this outfit too! This is the perfect navy cardigan and those shoes are just stellar! I honestly just love everything about this. Am I gushing too much? Hope the weather warms up soon for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. complete and utter loveliness from head to toe! take as many photos as you want. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your shoes!!! Such a pretty outfit. I hope it stops snowing soon!

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechicblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will we get to see the dress as a dress this summer now that you've altered it??

    Also, those shoes are so fabulously retro.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know what, it's okay to share a ton of photos :)
    Especially when its of a gorgeous woman with amazing style! ;)
    Haha, I'm seriously crushing on those chunky sandal heels. You know how I am with shoes...

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  10. this outfit really is lovely! and that green jacket goes so pretty with your hair!

    http://imeowlife.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooooh...i really, really like this outfit. the sweater and the ring and the dress and the whole color scheme are just perfect!!

    -Emma from littlemotley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)