Friday, April 5, 2013
Adrift in a Sea of White
Jack by BBDakota Jacket
Old Navy Tee
Hologen Skirt (thrifted)
Fred Meyer Tights
AE Leopard Belt
The lighting was very odd today and everything just came out very muted looking. I suppose that works since my outfit is quite muted looking as well, all black, gray and olive green. I can't really think of anything relevant to say today so I'll just jump on the bandwagon with one of those "Five things about me" lists that I keep seeing around.
1) I worked as a lifeguard during college and it was awesome because I worked with a cool group of dudes but it also really blew because I had to shave my legs every day and I am the master of shredding my legs. I came to work one day with my entire leg wrapped in gaze and tape because I'd cut myself so badly that it wouldn't stop bleeding and I just had to keep wrapping it and wrapping it.I couldn't even come up with an awesome story about it, it was just like, "I cut my leg shaving and it wouldn't stop bleeding." I still have the scar from it.
2) Gnarliest thing I ever saw was at the pool when two guys were rough housing and one guy grabbed the other dude's nipple piecing and RIPPED it off. You guys, bandaging up a nipple that has been ripped off is.....it's just a very unique experience.
3) I am the worst thrower ever. In softball they always had to let me move up until I was ten feet away from the batter because I couldn't throw the ball any farther. I'm still awful.
4) I don't understand Twitter.
5) I love watching Jackass. Wild Boys actually came up to Palmer to film an episode and it was awesome. I also really, really like clip shows of epic fails, Max X was the best show during high school.
So now you all know that I can't throw to save my life, I am not the person to trust with a sharp razor, modern social media confuses me and I like watching other people's pain. I AM SO DEEP.
And men everywhere, please, don't pierce your nipples. Just don't, no good can come of it.