Thursday, November 29, 2012

A little perspective




Jacket: Jessica Simpson (thrifted)
Scarf: Icing
Sweater: Gorge Cashmere (thrifted)
Pants: American Eagle Outfitters
Botts: Rampage (Fred Meyer)
Handbag: Liz Claiborne (thrifted)

Hey guys, just a quick post tonight.  We've been dealing with some pretty serious plumbing problems the past few days and trust me, neither the outfits nor the attitudes are pretty right now.  The problem seems to be past the scope of what Evan and I know and it looks like maybe a pipe to the septic tank has maybe broken.  Throw in various little car problems and it has been a cheery few days. (This outfit is actually from last weekend, I haven't had tome to take pictures and as I said, haven't not been wearing cute clothes.)

It was Gunnar's Birthday today and we got out fora few minutes so he could have some fun, even got to go to Nana's to see Dollar in his new home and play around a little.  It's amazing how much Gunnar's growing up, he's such a little man now and I love him so much.

I'll try to catch up with everyone tomorrow, hopefully the plumbers will be out by then.  (In comparison though, I really should not be whining.   I know people dealt with and are still dealing with problems far worse than this after Hurricane Sandy, so I'll just shut up now.  Pipes aren't that bad in perspective.)  Night guys!

18 comments:

  1. I have a pair of blue skinnies just like yours. Expect I got mine at Target. Anyways I love your scarf as well.
    Carlee
    Almost Endearing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear, I hope your plumbing dilemma gets sorted out soon...adore your lovely scarf, great way to style up cobalt jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't feel bad about venting. The major thing I have learned out of this whole Sandy mess is that life goes on around us. And there's nothing more annoying that having our normalcy broken. Especially when we know it's going to take time and cost money ;).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! Hope everything works out with the plumbing - sounds stressful.

    Love the little print on your scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful look!very comfy yet stylish! I like the electric blie jeans and how uou added some pattern through your scarf

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cute print on your scarf! I hope the plumbing problem gets fixed soon as well as the car troubles. Happy birthday to Gunnar!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Starbucks + Ad Space Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope every thing gets fixed soon. Love the blue pants with the boots! Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ugh. I know exactly how you are feeling at the mo. We had an awful basement flooding a few months back and there was shitwater everywhere. it was the worst. and i didn't blog for days. So... understandable. Hope everything gets remedied ASAP.
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  9. well you look fabulous despite the circumstances! so sorry things have been stressful :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ugh! Plumbing and car problems in the same week?? That really blows. Especially septic issues. We had those when we bought our first house and I remember it well. Fingers crossed it all gets resolved without much more of a hit to your time or pocketbook.

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a perfect shade of blue pants! the giraffe print on the scarf is adorable. happy birthday Gunnar!
    floralandfudge

    ReplyDelete
  12. it's such a beautiful deep shade of blue and I just love the fun pattern on your scarf. and good luck with the plumbing problems!

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi – part of me

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yikes, good luck with your plumbing woes! You look super cute in this outfit, love that scarf! Hope you have a great weekend! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope it'll all be solved and fixed tomorrow - you poor things having to deal with all the problems for days!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. hello pretty light the color blue and hair! goodbye bad plumbing problems.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute Outfit
    Love the Blue Jeans!
    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog at
    www.stylesfrillsandheel.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudiaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)