Friday, October 19, 2012

Snow and boots




Coat: Fleet St.
Shirt: Christine and Jill (thrifted)
Pants: American Eagle Outfitters
Boots and socks: Fred Meyer/Kroger
Ring/Necklace/Bracelets: Icing
Handbag: Michael Kors (thrifted)

Eh, I was not on top of things, picture wise.  I broke a button on my camera so I can't control my lighting, these were the only halfway decent photos that I brightened up a little bit with Picmonkey.com.  I still don't know how I broke the button, I was using the camera, set it up and when I picked it up again, the button wouldn't work.  Blah.

Even though the pictures didn't come out right, I do really like this outfit.  It's simple, just a silk button up, jeans and boots, but sometimes simple is okay.  And I know, even in 20 degrees, I still have to roll up my sleeves like a moron.  (I can't help it!  Having fabric on my forearms really bugs me.) 


9 comments:

  1. I can't believe your already in a winter wonderland! I love your blog and thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! I am your newest follower!!!
    Carlee
    Almost Endearing

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowo you got snow I want snow ,too. You look great .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the boots and socks. And I still can't believe you have all that snow. I am not yet ready for winter here. Thankfully, I think we have some time still....

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW. Look at all that snow! I'm with you on the sleeves. I role them up even when I'm cold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have snow already!??? WoW!!! And let me just say, with the snow your hair looks extraordinary!!!! Awesome colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey, you've been nominated here http://imeowlife.blogspot.ro/2012/10/liebster-blog.html :d

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is among the so much significant info for me.
    And i am satisfied studying your article. But should remark on few common issues, The website taste is wonderful, the articles is in reality nice
    : D. Excellent task, cheers
    Check out my site - able

    ReplyDelete
  8. Regardless of your camera issues, these photos are striking! The colors of your outfit and your hair against the white snow make you look like the last fall leaves hanging in there against winter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your necklace! My b-day is coming up so feel free to send it to me as a b-day gift ;) lol! jk! You look fab!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)