Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Repeditive









Blazer: Marc by Marc Jacobs (gift from my mom.)
Shirt: Joie (gift from my mom as well.)
Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters
Boots: F by Fergie
Scarf: Old Navy
Handbag: Coach (consignment)

Hmmm, this doesn't look familiar   It's not like I've been wearing a blazer, blouse and boots non-stop for the past few weeks. (Well, pants were included in there.)   This is such an easy look to throw together, it doesn't require any thought but I might need to start thinking outside of the bun. (Box! I meant box!  I'm not thinking about tacos, I promise!)

Just a quick update this morning,  I meant to do this last night but I sort of fell asleep.   After looking at these pictures now, I realize that I had a huge smudge all over my camera lens.  Whoops.  It was both cold and bright yesterday day so my eyes were both watery and squinty.  Such a good look.



6 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with having a fall back combination. I've work a pencil skirt, flats, a blouse and a cardigan for my last 3 work days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your 'fall back' combination. It hunk you always look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phahaha, watery eyes are sexee :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great navy blazer! I had to get rid of mine because it was literally falling apart, so thanks for reminding me I need a new one :)

    xo,
    Hannah
    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's nothing wrong with thinking about tacos, just saying. I love the blazer with jeans look, it's casually chic!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a lovely gift from your mom! I'm totally lusting after a navy blazer.

    And speaking of blazers, if you love this "uniform" then stick with it! It's so versatile and always looks put together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)