Wednesday, August 22, 2012

That's a sweet Farmer's tan





Shirt: Sears
Pants: American Eagle Outfitters
Shoes: Payless
Handbag: Coach (garage sale)

I really love these American Eagle polka dotted pants, I'm surprised at how many tops they work with in my closet! (Note to self: this top does not tuck well with lower rise pants.)  I've been mostly pairing neutral colored tops with these pants so far, next time I'll try something a little more out of my comfort zone.  Even though polka dotted pants are already a bit out of my comfort zone.   


EDIT: This part of the post has been removed and edited.  I'm not comfortable with a search tag that came up for my blog to this post.  While I like showing off pictures of the kids for the people in my life who do read this blog, I am nervous about posting pictures of them on the net.  I am removing this part of the post and hopefully this search won't come up again, but from now on in my new posts, there will not be photos of the kids.  Their protection is the most important thing.


14 comments:

  1. Hi :) ,i´m back from Vacation :)
    Beautiful Outfit ,love the Colours! You look gorgeous :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahhah :D I've took a several photos of peeing people, by mistake actually, they were in the background, so not a big deal :D
    Yes, those pants seem hard to match with something, but whatever you match them with, it looks so good, weird :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha - that pic is too funny! Loving those pants Katie - so cute :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pants are cute! You look terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The polka dot pants are so cute and I love the pretty lilac shade! That is too funny that your hubby thought he was peeing!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Enter to win a gift card (open internationally!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the polka dot pants are darling! I love the soft shade of purple.
    and haha...that last photo of your boy. so funny!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovin' the polka dot pants!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally in love with the polka dot pants! LOVE.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love these jeans. and the top is so cute, too! i have seen a few people wearing these polka dot pants and i might need a pair myself!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The return of the polka dot pants!! LOVE them! :)
    xo, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  11. YES it's the polka dot pants again, I LOVE them and the top you paired it with is equally lovely :) Eeep this outfit is sooo pretty. And hehehe that last picture is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love these jeans too, but I am mostly infatuated with that pretty blouse right now! Love it - especially the fun collar detail :)

    xo,
    Hannah
    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)