Sunday, August 19, 2012

No Thanks Ma'am










Dress: Kardashian for Sears
Shoes: Sears
Necklace: Vendor from Fair
Bracelets: Garage Sale, Fred Meyer
Ring: Icings

I have a habit of stuff everything in my purse.   This leads to embarrassing situations, like this incident today.

We were picking up sandwiches at Subway.  I dug around in my purse until I found my wallet, pulled it out and flipped out the wallet for some cash.   Out of my wallet pops a Tampon, which rolls across the counter to the male cashier.  I'm too stunned and shocked by the fact that a tampon made it's way into my tiny wallet to even make a grab for it and just stare at it, laying on the counter.

"No thanks ma'am, we don't accept those as payment."

Awkward, feeble laugh from me, then an exit stage right to the door.

Today, I WILL clean out my purse!


As you can see, the sun burns from the lace dress earlier this year still haven't gone away.  Every now and then I check my stats to see where I get the most hits from and a good 40% of it is from goggle searches for "Bad lace sunburns."  I'm just all kinds of embarrassment today.



16 comments:

  1. Love maxi dresses! They're my fave summer staple.

    P.S. Sorry for the embarassing situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm notorious for having a messy/ unorganized purse. Moments of embarrassment aside, you look fabulous! I love that necklace, and it's perfect with the dress:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I would have turned bright red if that happened to me!!!

    On the plus side, you look amazing in that dress and your hair looks lovely pulled back. So at least you've got that going for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, how funny! This sounds exactly like my purse too. I found a pantyliner shoved in my wallet not too long ago, lol :)

    This is such a fabulous dress paired with the equally fabulous jewelry. The rope belt is perfect too! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phahahaha, the same here. My purse has so much crap I can't find anything. Tampons are pesky creatures, they're so small they hide everywhere, you never know when they will pop out and embarrass you :D Good thing the guy had a sense of humor.
    Red and blue look so good on you, red gives your face a beautiful pink complexion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this maxi and all of your awesome jewelry you paired with it! such cool and unique pieces!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My only question is...where is your boat!! Love the nautical vibe of this maxi dress and the cool chevron stripes. The Kardashians strike again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous dress! OBSeSSED with your necklace :)

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    SideSmile Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! You are soooo beautiful, pretty lady!! Chic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this dress and necklace! And that is too funny about the tampon - sounds like something that would happen to me, because I always carry so much crap in my purse also :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok so I totally know how you feel. That's happened to me before. I always try put them in a separate compartment in my bag haha.
    I really love that dress on you :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha, oh no! Those pesky tampons! This is why I only carry around small purses that holds just my wallet and phone, otherwise, this would probably happen to me daily. You look super cute in this dress!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahah that cashier is pretty funny! A similar incident happened to me too because I just leave everything in my bag so it's super duper messy. But wow I love that dress, I like how the belt is like rope so that it has a beach-vibe to it :) And that statement necklace is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. that is really funny! and I LOVE this dress! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)