Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Um, a bridge








Romper: Uk Style by French Connection (Sears)
Belt: Came with another dress...again....
Shoes: Shoemint (But via ebay)
Jewelry: Icing
Bag: Liz Claiborne Leather (thrifted)

Last time I wore this romper (and this time I remembered what it was called!) it was winter and there was still snow on the ground.  I prefer wearing it this way, minus the blazer and tights and stuff, but I think that's just because I prefer the warmer weather.  Speaking of which, there was definitely a hint of fall in the air today, despite the bright sunshine.  Some leaves on our neightbor''s tree have even started turn colors.  So... that's just down right depressing.  We've had a colder summer than normal and it was such a strange and long winter, I'm not ready to let go of summer yet and head into the nine and half months of winter.  Blah.

Well, enough of my whining.  We're trying to get out as much as we can to enjoy the last hurrah of summer, so these pictures we taken near the Steese Bridge, right after the kids and I'd played at the park.

12 comments:

  1. I think my biggest shopping disappointment this summer is that I never found a romper. Love yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! I got lucky last year in finding this romper, I'd been searching for over a year before that but fit can be so tricky on these! (I've had the same problem with trying to find a cute jumpsuit, they're always waaay too long in the torso for me.)

      Delete
  2. holy crap katie. those shoes. i die! you are ROCKING THEM!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I looooov these shoes, they're my very favorite pair. (I obbessed for so long over them before I could find them in my size.) :)

      Delete
  3. I love the pop of color from the shoes <3 they're perfect and so bad that it's been a cold summer, hope you really enjoy what's left of it

    Sabrilett's Armoire

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are you in that romper? Love it!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this romper, it's so cute on you!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sexyyyy chic! Love this look on you, and those high heels are kicking arse!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your romper is adorable and I love the turquoise heels! I'm hoping summer lasts a loooong time :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Enter to win a statement necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness you look awesome!! Those shoes are killer.
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hothothot! Those shoes! I love rompers though I haven't worn many this season and yours is no exception. The print Reminds me of the 90s on a good way. Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)