Monday, July 9, 2012

A three-fer!




Top: ? (Thrifted)
Tank: Fred Meyer
Shorts: J.Crew (thrifted)
Shoes: Black Poppy (Pacson)
Bracelet: Sears
Necklaces: Fred Meyers
Bag: Liz Claiborne Leather (thrifted)

You would have thought this charming little road would be all nice and quite and peaceful.  But as soon as I got the tripod out and set up, it became the most popular road in all of Alaska with people riding bikes, walking, driving various vehicles, etc. down it.  I got only a few photos in before I started feeling silly with everyone staring at me.  Yeah, next time I'll just go stand in the middle of the freeway.

Since I haven't posted many outfits lately, here's a few that I did get earlier in the month.



Top: Jones Wear (thrifted)
Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters
Belt: The Limited
Shoes: Franco Santo
Handbag: Liz Claiborne Leather (thrifted)

You can see how many times I've used this purse!  I think I've gotten my $2.50 out of it so far. (Still can't believe I waited for two months before buying this, I'm shocked someone else didn't grab it at the thrift store!)




Vest: Old Navy
Cami: Fred Meyer
Pants and Shoes: Old Navy
Handbag: Iceings

This sure was an Old Navy heavy outfit!  I wore this to the barn one day with a sweatshirt over it and my boots, then switched to my vest and flats afterwards.  Not much else to say, other than I think I've progressed with my photography since these were taken.




10 comments:

  1. Each Outfit looks great! Love the Pictures with the soft yellow Pants ,you look special cut :))

    Wish you a happy Monday<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. casual and stylish! love those shorts!

    do you want to follow each other (on bloglovin' and gfc)? let me know!
    see you around!

    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each outfit is great:) My favorite is with stripes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm shocked too, its a gorgeous bag! Also, it's funny cause the same things always happen to me. We usually (me and bf) search for a distant land with no people whatsoever, and every time we think we found the perfect place- dead wrong! People start scrambling all around us and of course the usual STARE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your star patterned shorts are so cute! I hate having an audience around when I'm taking blog photos..it's nerve wracking!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all great outfits. I think the yellow pants and strped tee are my favorite. With the shirt tucked in it looks preppy/ nautical, but not overly so. Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the striped top and pants outfit ! I love a good striped shirt! all of these are super cute tho :)

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how I love stripes! Your top looks so nautical chic! Love the printed shorts too! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    Style-Delights on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all three of these outfits, my favorite would have to be the yellow skinnies and the striped top. So cute/casual! I usually go to a park filled with moms and their kids, so I will either get plenty of evil eyes trying to ward me away from their adorable children, or every mom and kid combo will migrate to a different part of the park, lol. I have gotten a few teenage boys asking to take pictures with me, which was beyond awkward so I know how you feel. BTW, I'm pretty sure the highway patrol officers would let you off the hook for causing traffic if you explain that you're taking pictures for a fashion blog. :)

    xoxo,
    Genie


    www.uniqueandchicstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the outfits - especially the one with the vest - so cute!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)