Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sun and stripes








Shirt: Old Navy
Skirt: Ann Taylor (thrifted)
Shoes: Thrifted
Bracelet: Garage sale

Well, I'm sure not winning a consistent blogger award this month. 

It's been just awful, cold, rainy weather for most of this month, but today the sun came out! (Finally!)  This is a pretty no frills type of outfits, but summer is the time for simpleness.  A cargo skirt, sandals and a striped tee-shirt, that's about all I need.  Now I'm just going to cross my fingers and hope that the nice weather holds up, we need all the sunshine we can get before winter hits.

9 comments:

  1. Love the stripes! And glad the sun finally came out for you :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! So glad the weather was cooperating for a quick shoot :)

    Amanda
    It's an Easy Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that tshirt! Isn't it the best? It hasn't made it onto the blog yet, but I've work it for the past three weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this outfit, i love cargo skirts. :)

    Sara
    http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, you can never go wrong with a striped tee. :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the stripes! I also really like those shoes and the location of the photo shoot!
    Carlee

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute sandals!! that last pic of your daughter melts my heart - what a cutie!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)