Friday, July 13, 2012

Palm trees and pinkness






Hat: Old Navy
Shirt: American Eagle Outfitters
Shorts: Old Navy
Shoes: (thrifted)
Handbag: Ellington (gift)

Wow, blogger sure is being difficult today.  We'll se if this post manages to make it up!

I did have a little post all typed out, but with blogger today, it looks like the whole post got delated and I'm just not that chatty tonight.   I did end up wearing my pink shorts today, both because it was crazy hot out and because of how cute Genie over at Unique and Chic looked in her pink shorts!  (My outfit did not come out as cute, but I did feel bright and happy.)


Miss Izzy thought the accessories looked cuter on her. (They did.)  I keep trying to get Mr Gunnar in the pictures, but he preffers to take the pictures. (He pushs the button on the camera, I get it set up at his height on the tripod and he loves getting to take photographs of everything.)

9 comments:

  1. The little girl is so cute!
    I love how you wore two different shades of pink. The fedora and bright colored clutch really added the finshing toucuhes. Perfect summer outfit!

    Xo
    MixandMatchtheFword.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the perfect cute, pinky and girly outfit! I love reading your posts Katie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah. Now I know where the sun ran off to. Send that weather this way please! We went hiking to a glacier and it was windy and rainy and freezing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay this is adorable. and i love it even more cause it's pink. i LIVE pink. and girl, you are rocking that hat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh, I love that clutch, and you look great in that hat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pink and yellow together! Izzy looks adorable as usual...she's such a little fashionista! Have a great weekend, Katie!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the monochrome look with those fun accessories. That last picture is too cute. I want Izzy's dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute, love you in that hat! And Izzy is just always stealing the show! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is that pink on pink! OMG. Style inspo--again :) I love the hat, and those shorts are so cute!! I'm so glad that I had a part in you pulling out those cute pink shorts, though I really love that you were so creative to pull a monochrome outfit and still nail it. Seriously, I think you are one of the most experiment bloggers I know. Sending lots of love to you Izzy, and Mr. G!

    xoxo,
    Genie


    www.uniqueandchicstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)