Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Ourfit for Under $30 - Fan skirt








Jacket: Union Bay (thrifted) $6.99
Blouse: J.Crew (thrifted) $6.99
skirt: J.Crew (thrifted) $3.99
shoes: Kensie Girl - $8.00
Watch: AE - $3.30?
Handbag: Liz Claiborne Leather (thrifted) $2.50
Earring: (garage sale) - $.10

Total: $31.87
Over budget: $1.87 (so, close, but no cigar!)

I didn't quite make it under my budget for my challenge this week.  Oh well, it happens.

This thrifted J.Crew skirt has the funnest pattern, little fans!  And I so love my mint jacket, it's loose but has a little shape to it.   and as you can see, I took these pictures at the end of the day, so my skirt is nice and wrinkled.

So.   Not much to say today.  I'll try to be a little more chatty tomorrow.

8 comments:

  1. Love the pattern on your skirt - so pretty! And it's totally OK to have quiet days sometimes :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL colors and outfit. you look so chic and professional! I just love it!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pastel colours :) gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Outfit! Love the Colours :)

    Nice Greetings xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love budget friendly outfits!

    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're a wizard for making and outfit for less than 32! Good job! :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)