Friday, May 4, 2012

'Sup







Jacket: Sears
Shirt: Old Navy
Pants: Vicross  (Gottschaks)
Shoes: Madden Girl (Famous Footwear)
Bag: Coach (Consignment shop, Designers Closet)
Hat: Great Northwest

Pretty casual look.  Yup.

Not much to talk about, this was one of those outfit that didn't really photograph well, but the battery for my camera died after just a handful of photos, so I will just blame it on that.

I'm normally all about bright colors, but lately I've been gravitating towards neutrals and earth tones. (I do have a slight love for all things olive green and beige!)  Ive been having so much wearing this hat lately, it has a great pattern and the funnest flower-thingy, plus, it's made out of recycled paper.  Pretty cool.

Tomorrow is the annual Clean up day, I don't know if it's national, but all over Alaskan on this Saturday people pick up trash from along the roads.  the kids and I have our bags already, so tomorrow we're going to go pick up trash for a little while, then head out to the barn for some riding, then go visit Nana and Pop-pop.  Should be a fun day!

18 comments:

  1. LOVE that pop of color with the shoes... Sometimes neutrals are good and can be so classic.... throw on a hat and you can call it a day. (NOTHING beats a good hat....) You look great!!

    I love the idea of Annual Clean-Up-Day. What a GREAT idea and such a great lesson for the kids!

    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Amanda
    It's an Easy Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's like you're wearing all my favorite pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute hat!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another adorable hat! What, do you have an endless supply? :)

    xo,
    Hannah
    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this outfit! You are the master of mixing prints in my book. Thank you for the sweet comment! Can't wait to keep reading more wonderful posts from you!

    James 4:8
    vintage-verses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun hat. Some days neutrals are all I want to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your top has such a pretty pattern and I love the earth tones in this outfit! olive is such a great color :) I love how the bright colored shoes sort of peek out, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your jacket and hat! Super cute look!

    xo, Megan

    http://indieflower-meg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a great outfit! The hat suits you well!
    I'm your new follower and it would be great if you follow me too!

    Kisses from Hong Kong,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that bag!! Such a great find :) like the khaki & beige look as well, it's nice to wear subdued hues sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute outfit! love those stacked bracelets!

    xx
    Glass of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  12. great outfit!love the jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your brightly colored platform shoes so much! They're a great pop of color. Cute hat too! That's really neat that it's made of recycled paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)