Thursday, May 10, 2012

The second time around









Blazer: Sears
Shirt: Cowgirl Hardware (Thrifted)
Jeans: JBrand (Present!)
Shoes: Zodiac (Famous Footwear)
Bag: Coach (Consignment shop - Designers Closet)
Jewelry: Assorted

Sooooo.  I thought I had posted this yesterday, but evidently that didn't happen.   I'll give this around go-around I guess.

Lately we haven't had much of our lovely normal Fairbanks summer, it's just being really cloudy, windy and kinda icky. (Does Fairbanks all the sudden think it's Seward? What the hey dude!)  But since almost all I do is talk about the weather, I'll try to think of something else.

Lets see...hmmm, well, I'm sort of obsessed with this necklace I found on clearance, it's so nice and chunky and has big wood beads, which I dig.  And these sandals!  Wanna know what I got these for?  $5.00!  Booya!  They were stuck on the clearance rack at Famous Footwear, just because they had a small rip in the leather.  I can't sew very well, but one thing I can do is restitch leather! (Too many years of repairing my saddle and chaps.)

6 comments:

  1. The layered blazer and plaid is so great together! Your sandals were such a steal for $5. Have a great weekend, Katie!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute sandals! What a steal:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag adds such polish to a slightly preppy look. It's a perfect accessory for plaid and a blazer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the red! It's been kind of gross weather here in Anchorage too; it's definitely not as warm as it was last year. I don't think Alaska has gotten the memo that it's summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was such a winter of extremes and then it just really hasn't heated up, which is a bummer because summer's only like, two days. :) It sounded like you guys got a crazy amount of snow this year!

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)