Tuesday, May 29, 2012

High and low










Blazer: Marc by Marc Jacobs (gift)
Dress: (Consignment shop - Fireweed Consignment)
Belt: Sears
Shoes: Kardashian for Sears
Handbag: Coach (Consignment - Designers Closet)

About two seconds are taking my close up with the tree, I realized the leaf above the one I was holding had a big ol' spider on it.  Oh, did I squeal!  Bugs, snakes, lizards don't creep me out, but I am scared to death of spiders, even the little tiny ones.  I've tried getting over this and facing my fear, but, alas, I still scream like a little girl. (It doesn't help that the wolf spiders around here leap off of things and at people, it is so scary having a spider leap onto you!)

Mom found this princess dress for little Izzy and now she won't take it off!  She tries to go everywhere in it, but she's pretty sure she's a little higher up the totem pole, like a queen or a supreme ruler of the universe rather than a paltry princess.

I know, I know, I'm really starting to like these high-low hems and this dress has such a fun pattern, I think next time I'll really go for the southwestern theme.

7 comments:

  1. I love this combination and I like your style and skill to combine high and low clothes :) Great job girl :DDDD Kisses from Serbia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Dress ,great Pictures!
    The Blazer ♡ :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress. You really pull off the high/low hem, and I love the red belt with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you paired the hi-low dress with the blazer, looks very nautical! Spiders would freak me out too...I'm not a fan of bugs crawling on me.

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i hate all kind of bugs too! and scream like a little girl, every time i see one! awful!
    love the outfit! that dress is so pretty :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE these heels! gorgeous.

    James 4:8
    vintage-verses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this dress! Great heels with it as well. :)

    Sara
    http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)