Thursday, May 24, 2012

Fedoras and prints






Hat: August Accessories
Shirt: Great Northwest (thrifted)
Skirt: Preston New York (Consignment shop - Designer's Closet)
Shoes: Zodiac (Famous Footwear)
Bag: Beuno
Bracelets: Sears, Great Northwest, thrifted

Consignment shopping seems to be the step in-between thrifting and department store shopping.  I've found such amazing clothes and handbags at consignment shop and while they are a little more expensive then thrift stores, you still get amazing deals.  Best of all, you support local business and I am a huge fan of that!  All of our local consignment shops are owned by very sweet, hard working ladies and I am always happy to spend money there, rather than at a large box store.

This skirt I found at one of our local shops and I fell in love with it right away, the print is just fantastic!




12 comments:

  1. Lovely skirt and the outfit looks cool! :)

    http://vivalavida-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ,every Day you do a new great Outfit! Love the Skirt ,and the Colour of the Blouse looks perfect to the Skirt :)

    Send you nice Greetings from Vienna ♡ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely LOVE the print of your skirt - so fun!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh love that print! Looks great with the simple button up - great outfit! :)

    Life Etc

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been browsing online more than 3 hours these days,
    but I by no means found any fascinating article like
    yours. It's lovely value sufficient for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made good content material as you probably did, the net will probably be a lot more useful than ever before.
    my website :: Charles M. Baldwin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the skirt, and the shoes:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely printed skirt - what a great find!!

    xox,
    karen

    www.rubytuesdayfashionanddesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The geometric print on your skirt is so pretty and you look cute in the fedora, Katie!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the print of this skirt! I would love if you linked up sometime! (:

    xx
    Cecilia
    dearestlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, I love this outfit! The fedora is especially cute ;D ♥

    Sarah ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)