Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The boots are back










Coat: Betsey Johnson
Tee: Ann Taylor (Thrifted)
Skirt: Old Navy
Shoes: Madden Girl (Famous Footwear)
Clutch: Coach (Consignment shop, Designers Closet)
Black Ring: Sears
Large Gold-tone Ring: Claires
Necklace: Thrifted

I know, I've been kinda(very) lazy lately when it comes to the blog, but I am going to be a good girl this week and stay on it. (As I post a day late.)

I can't believe this tee shirt hasn't shown up[ on the blog yet, I wear it so much. This skirt is one of the few things Ive bought from Old Navy, lately Ive been very good and have stayed away, but when I was in looking at the little girl sandals, I saw this skirt and thought, "wow, if that skirt had pockets, it would be perfect!"  They must be mind readers at Old Navy, because this skirt did have pockets! (And I am such a sucker for a cool print.) 

I love floral prints with stripes, they just work so well together, but later this week I'm going to try something a little bolder.  We'll see if it works.

Sorry about all of the pictures, I kept trying to get a good picture of the hem of this amazing coat, it's scalloped in the back and has such beautiful seaming.  When my mom was recently in Seattle, she went shopping with my aunt who has crazy good taste in clothes and she picked up some fun things at Normstrom's and Barneys for all three of us to share! (My mom, my little sister and I all share stuff from our closets, which is so fun!  Does anyone else do this?)

19 comments:

  1. What a lovely outfit :) It looks really nice on you ^^

    Love from the NaNa girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Pictures! You wear the Skirt so nice with the amazing Boots ,love it<3

    Lovely Greetings ,big hug :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love that jacket, and your skirt is so cute!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, this skirt looks great paired with those boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a skirt with pockets! If only ever skirt was made with pockets, I'd be in heaven :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. this skirt is such a great fit on you, and the pockets and print make it all the better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pockets on skirts and dresses are the best. I love the floral and stripes:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. great bag love vintage coach!

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  9. I share stuff from my family's closets all the time! I think I've worn something from everyone else, even my brothers. I'm sure they're all slightly annoyed, but oh well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your floral skirt and gorgeous coat!!

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the skirt and the necklace!
    XOXO

    www.wardrobestories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a stunning outfit, love the everything, the tights, dress, coat and shoes...amazing.

    kisses from South Africa
    http://www.qhuleque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVe those boots and that bag!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this outfit, I also like florals and stripes and the coat looks so awesome with it. The mix of the girly florals with the edgier boots is lovely :) And yeah, I also share clothes with my mom...hah Although it's not really sharing since I am borrow things from my mom's closet but she doesn't borrow from mine.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this combo! you look fantastic!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)