Monday, April 9, 2012

Outfit under $30: Polka dots!









Shirt: ? (Thrifted)-$3.99
Skirt: Bass (thrifted)-$3.49
Shoes: Sears-$4.99
Clutch: (Thrifted) - $3.50
Bracelet: Claires - $2.00
Ring: Claires - $10.50
Earrings: ? $1.00
Total: $29.47

So I might have forgotten to have posted an "Outfit Under $30" feature last week.  Whoops. This week I made sure to add my accessories into the budget, although I grumbled at myself for having set such a low budget. (But it's not a challenge if it's easy!)  This is a skirt that's going to get a ton of wear this summer because...
a) it's warm now!
b) it's triple lined, so if I want to wear purple undergarments, I can wear purple undergarments and know that the rest of the world doesn't know I wear purple undergarments. (Although I did just announce that I do in fact wear purple undergarments....)

Er...  hurray for sunshine and free toes!





13 comments:

  1. Love your skirt and the clutch :) Beautiful!
    Thanks so much for stopping by sweetie! Please check my amazing GIVEAWAY, you can win a beautiful leather clutch:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dots on dots - SO cute! And nothin' wrong with purple undergarments :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all the dots and the clutch!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dots on dots is too cute! And I absolutely love that vintage clutch!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing outfit for only $30!



    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! I love all the dots you have going on. And that clutch is perfect!
    Sarah
    www.comingunstitched.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with your polka dot mish mash! I really want your clutch though, as well as the rest of your thrifted purses/bags/clutches/etc.

    xoxo,
    Genie

    www.uniqueandchicstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh so many polka dots, I love that! You are so good at thrifting, I wish I could find such nice skirts (that are lined too!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)