Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Well, hello again




Jacket: Sears
Dress: Old Navy
Shoes: Payless


Well, well, well.  It sure has been a while, hasn't it?

That what I get for never upgrading to a new computer and keeping the same one for a crazy amount of years. (Close to eight years now.)  Well, the reaper finally came for my poor computer's soul, but since a new computer was nowhere in the budget for the month, I sent it off to our local repair shop and they managed to wrestle him back from the dead. (And if you do live in Fairbanks, btw, Geek City does an amazing job, they have awesome customer service and did the job super cheap.  I totally heart them now.)  

So, now with a live and happy computer, I'm back again!  I really missed doing the blog, it's been something super fun to look forward to each day and it makes me not keep reaching for the same pair of jeans five days in a row. (Eww, gross out factor.)  Not to mention all of the lovely and sweet ladies I've met doing this.  ^_^

A lot happened the past couple weeks, getting the jeep back from the shop, the weather warming up, horse shopping,  learning how to make the BEST. COOKIES. EVER, making a huge snowfort, getting a tripod for the camera,  getting a blizzard or two, Rick prison shanking Shane(!  I'm still recovering from last week's ep. of the Walking dead.) and it snowing even more. 

All of that aside, I'm going to try a few new things with the blog, I had a lot of time to think about about it and what I'd like to do.  I'm looking forward to this! 

Alrighty, now I've got to go see what all I missed!  (Ohhh, I missed reading everyone's blogs!  You all are great!)


I make such lovely faces when I take pictures.            

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Pink is a good color for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tashia! It's great to be back, I really missed everyone. (And thanks, I love wearing color. I would make such a bad New Yorker, I have so little black in my closet.)

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad to see you're back!!! I was about to send out the search crew... lol I can't wait to see what you have in store for the future, I love this fuchsia paired with the stellar jacket. Is that you're daughter? She's cute :)

    xoxo,
    Genie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, you are such a doll! At least with the bright pink I'd be easy to find in the snow. ^_^ And yes, that's my little girl Izzy, she's quite a ham when the camera comes out.

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)