Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring is in the air






Coat: Old Navy
Shirt: Od Navy
Skirt: ? (thrifted)
Shoes: SM New York (Sears)
Jewelery: Assorted

This is a pretty simple outfit but sometimes simple just works.  I wear this necklace so much, I know. (But it's one of my very favorites, I love multi-tone metals and it looks like little spoons hanging down.)  

We hit 40 above zero today!  Our snow is melting like crazy and it feels sooooo warm out, I'm looking forward to breaking out my warm weather coats.  (And retiring my good ol' puffy winter coat to the closet.)  After the six and a half months of winter, I'm looking forward to spring and summer, however short they may be.  (I'm really looking forward to those sandals!)


6 comments:

  1. I love colors of your combinationa and jewelery :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your plaid skirt! And yay for warm weather :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't sue me if I do a spinoff of this outfit, ok? So chic and cute, I can't get enough of this :)

    xoxo,
    Genie

    www.uniqueandchicstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all! Half the fun of blogging is getting inspiration from others! ^_^ And thank you, that is such a compliment! (I can't wait to see what you do with it!)

      Delete
  4. The necklace is so pretty, I like how it is multi colored! The skirt has a really great plaid print too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)