Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Peekaboo!








Blazer: Banana Republic (thrifted, with the tags still on!)
Jumper: UK style by French Connection (sears)
Tights: Joe Boxer (sears)
Shoes: Old navy
Jewelry: Claire's

I got a lot of weird looks today.  Tights and shorty looking things are evidently not socially acceptable in Alaska.  That's okay, I don't think sweats are socially acceptable and those are a firm part of the dress code up here. (Yay, I'm a rebel!)

The back on this jumper is really cute, I'll have to show it off when it gets warmer. (I'm calling this a jumper, even though it's not, because I'm having a serious moment and can not recall what they really are called.  I'll probably remember as soon as I hit the publish button.  I'm a sharp cookie like that.)



5 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this look! Kudos to you for rocking a romper:) (that's what I call em!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha, Rompers! Thank you, the word just would not come to me today, I kept calling it all kinds of things. And thanks again, I think this is one of my favorite looks. ^_^

      Delete
  2. I'm likin your form of rebellion! Your cuff is awesome, I want to add more of those to my own collection.

    xoxo,
    Genie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I found some really fun jewelry at Claire's(Sometimes called Icing and a lonnnng time ago called Afterthoughts), I found this cuff for $2! They have a ton of fun jewelry, I'm thinking of going back for the snake cuff they had.

      Delete
  3. I think the tights & jumper look great together, and I looove your hat!

    xo,
    Hannah
    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)