Monday, March 26, 2012

It does things to people















































Jacket:
Dress: Old Navy
Shoes: Payless
Jewelery: Assorted

This is the best little jacket.  I got a few compliments on it today, but I think maybe people were confused by the color combination. 

You know what's funny?  Watching your neighbor from Georgia melting snow with  vengeance and a weed burner.   I think he's a little tired of the snow.  (It's almost as good as watching someone mow the snow in their yard, with the actual lawnmower.  The snow does stuff to people, like me, who has to keep wiping her eyes because it's SO bright!)




5 comments:

  1. What a cute dress! The jacket looks great with it too :)

    xo,
    Hannah
    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress has the most amazing red color and the print is really cute! I love how you wore it with a utility jacket :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love this jacket, it works with everything. ^_^

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)